karl-the-weedkarl-the-weed

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

***PIMPMURPHYOWNSYOU*** ***PIMPMURPHYOWNSYOU***

cheap-ass.

the last guy said that the way Is On Fire gets this past judgement is that he submits it as a passable game and then he switches it for this. that would explain why the early reviews were talking about a game. someone should say something to the admin about this.

I Will Beat Pacman! I Will Beat Pacman!

pretty good

a bit too much screaming, it made the entire song sound the same. but not bad, i liked the drums.

Easy Ways to Get Blammed Easy Ways to Get Blammed

not bad

that was alright, pretty funny. i liked the mic one. the sad thing about the animation one though, is that ive seen worse.

Invader ZIM - GIR DressUp Invader ZIM - GIR DressUp

great

much better than the first

viciousmeow responds:

Thanks much, glad you think so, I think so too. Let's think together sometime.

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

excellent

that was truly awesome. that was probably the best flash game ive ever played. everything about it.... great. i loved the music idea. the ONLY issue i have is that there isnt much challenge once you master it. if there were different enemies or a story mode, that would kick ass beyond beleif. oh, and as others have said, this would be awesome online.

Megaman X Next - The Game Megaman X Next - The Game

good job

ok, apparently from your responses to your other reveiws, you want specifics. so here you go:

-the problem with the sprites is that the colors
are too bland (especially the megaman one)

-the customize didn't work the first time i did
it, i couldnt fire.

-being able to duck would be nice (if that
creates gameplay problems you could make the
enemies shoot low periodically)

-the controls are counter-intuitive. test other
combinations and try making those default.

-a reset button

-jumping on the walls was a bit glitchy, when
you slide and press jump repeatedly you dont go
anywhere, you have to go jump, slide... jump,
slide... jump etc.

thats all the problems, but really theyre not huge, great game otherwise!

maelstormm responds:

That's much better, but I still need a bit more information...
- When you are sliding down the wall and begin to press jump repeatedly are you trying to climb the wall? If so just press towards the wall and hold jump and the auto-jump will let you zip up the wall with no need to keep tapping jump.
- Neither me, or any of the play testers, have ever encountered a problem with the customize key function when used properly. If you can send me your key setup I'll give it a whirl to be sure it works.
- Ducking's had to be sacrificed for gameplay speed.

Thanks for the feedback ^_^